Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Beginning Tomorrow...

Starting tomorrow, I'll be blogging every day throughout October.

Here are my (loose) rules for myself (note that since I made up the rules, I can also change them at any time. Because I say so.):

(I'm not sure I did all that punctuation correctly.)

Where was I?

RULES:

1. A song that I actually hear during the course of the day will be the prompt for the post.

2. I'll write about whatever feelings / memories / thoughts / ideas / stuff provoked by the song.

3. Your suggestions are welcome, but I'm really going to try to find inspiration in the random music I hear daily.

That's it.

Those are the rules.

I'm starting tomorrow.

If you're blogging 31 Days as well, please let me know in the comments below. I'll link to your blog with mine and we will have a blogtastic good time!

NOTE: I DISCOVERED CANVA.COM AND MADE THIS COOL BUTTON - ALONG WITH A FEW OTHER COOL THINGS - FOR FREE. IF I BELIEVED IN REINCARNATION, I'D LIKE TO COME BACK AS A GRAPHIC DESIGNER. SINCE THAT'S NOT LIKELY, I'M GOING TO PLAY WITH THIS FREE PROGRAM INSTEAD. CHECK IT OUT!

4 comments:

spookyrach said...

Like!

Lindsay said...

I am super excited about this!

annie said...

Nice! What a great idea! I'm looking forward to reading what comes up as you do this!

Anonymous said...

I'm doing it. 31 days of moving, moving, moving.