Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Eric's New Music

Me. My brother.
Anybody who knows me knows that I have a brother.

Whom I adore.

Who is an excellent writer.

Who makes great music.

Who is a powerful worship leader.

He's got a new EP out, and like any artist, he'd love for you to hear it.

Four hundred pennies will get four new songs in your pocket.

It's a win/win for all. Return To You is giving voice to the current desires of my heart. I hope you'll find it meaningful as well.

Click here. You can listen. Then you can purchase.



Note: There is one quite obvious problem with this recording: WHERE ARE THE KEYBOARDS? I can only assume he is waiting for me to visit Florida and lay down a few nice piano licks for him.....

JK. It's perfect. And Eric left lots of room for me to harmonize with him. :-)

1 comment:

Lindsay Durrenberger said...

my thoughts exactly re: keys.