Tuesday, September 29, 2015

It's Almost October

It's that time again.

October brings pumpkin stuff, cooler weather, dropping leaves, marching band and - in my case - inspired, consistent blogging.

(Which has been lacking lately.)

There's a 'movement', for lack of a better word, among bloggers every fall that inspires and connects us to do better. Read more about THAT here.

Last year, I wrote about music in 31 Songs (you can catch up here).

Prior to that, it was 31 days of noticing. That was a good exercise. (See what I mean here.)

I've been chewing on this for a week or so now, and I've decided what I want to write about this year. It connects well with where my heart is these days, and the deeply rooted seat of satisfaction in my more contemplative moments.

More details in the first post, but today, I'm starting with this image.


Hope you'll come along. I welcome your comments!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That image just invited me into - wherever it leads!!