Monday, August 2, 2010

Curry!

I made curry tonight. Woo hoo!

Inspired by this post, I gathered up some fresh vegetables and new spices. I chopped and stirred and cooked and MADE CURRY!

I love to cook. I love to make new things. And I love to make my family happy.

I got four thumbs up, with two disclaimers that it needed some chicken (it was vegetarian). The boys were not home, so there's no telling how or if this new dish would have gone over with them (I'm thinking NOT SO MUCH), but four out of six isn't bad.

Cooking is creative for me. I was thrilled to throw together something new tonight. This was a first for me.

And by the way, if you go look at that post, you'll see some beautiful photos. My picture is rather lame, in comparison. But whatever.

I MADE CURRY!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I think yours is beautiful...looks delicious! I have never had Curry, but you make me want to eat some. :)

Funny, I'm discovering how creative cooking can be also. I've been watching the Food Network during my brief interludes with the tv...perhaps we can swap recipes. ;)