- When I don't have to cook for a family, I can use one plate. And one fork. And just wash them over and over. Wow.
- After two days alone, I've begun to talk to myself. Quite a bit. I also spoke harshly today to a large pot. Left alone, to my own devices, I will undoubtedly turn into a crazy lady.
- Twitter - especially Tweetdeck - is bad for me. Having it off for two days has led to some blessed relief.
- My natural rhythm is bed at midnight, up at 8:30. This has not changed for most of my life. I sort of thought I'd grow out of it. Hasn't happened. That's my normal.
- I like garlic.
- I'm sure of three things in my life: the work I do, the people I love and my devotion to my kids. It's been a journey to get here - on study break a few years ago, I was questioning two of the three. Now, there's no doubt.
- I'd rather watch 'Biggest Loser' than 'American Idol'. Study break or not, I'm not missing Tuesday night with Jillian.
- I like yoga. I did yoga with FitTv today. It was really cool.
More spiritual/work stuff later. Lots of great stuff going on.
I am so grateful for this time. It is a gift beyond measure.