Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Random Bits And Pieces

One-minute update:
  • Cramming a week's worth of work into two days, as we are helping host a Willow Creek Leadership Summit satellite location here in Richmond later this week. Interested in going? You can. Let me know. Extra pumped because my sister-in-law is the manager of the satellite production for this event. I've always been proud of her, but now she's bossing me around. It's kind of cool.
  • Sarah will be home in EIGHT DAYS. Where the heck did the summer go? I can't wait to see her again.
  • Had some funky health things going on, but apparently I'm fine. I just have a very special heart that walks to the beat of its own drummer.
  • Still processing a Sunday worship experience that was weird - even awkward - for some of us on the platform, yet apparently mind-blowing for folks in the room. It's crazy how that happens - I'm thankful. And reminded of how it is SO not about me...
  • Super excited about our next series at PCC - digging hard into the book of Colossians and getting ready to end the summer on a fun note!
  • Walked through the new PCC building last week and got pumped about the future there!
  • Thinking about some crazy options for reaching people who are outside of the church and AMAZED at how God is lining things up. Can't wait to see what He's going to do next.
  • Got to talk, IRL, on the phone to my blogging buddy Kim Bontrager. She's the coolest.
  • Getting some serious beach time soon. Can't come soon enough.
  • I love my job. It's not a job, it's an adventure. And I love it.

1 comment:

annie said...

I'm enjoying your reports on how things are going Beth!