Friday, June 22, 2012

Vamos a Puerto Rico!

I just walked through the screen door. Nothing like really "breaking in" the lovely new French doors in our awesome new kitchen.

And so it goes.

In other news, there's this:


Let me add: Sydni enjoys writing backwards.

For clarification, I'm going to attempt to blog the trip. We'll be working our butts off and I don't intend to spend much time on the computer. But we'll try to gather our own photos and share them, along with general updates, here on the blog, starting Saturday evening. No guarantees.

You can also send E-couragrams at this site. Look for the Juana Diaz, Puerto Rico, June 25 link on the drop-down project menu (as of this writing, it's not there yet. But it will be.) PCC students are known for receiving a massive amount of encouragement from those at home. I hope this year will be no exception!

Lastly, pray for all of us. It will be hot and humid, and we will be spending most of every day outside. Working. Serving. It will be hard, but I've no doubt it will be worth it. Great things often bubble up to the surface when we are at our weakest. I'm counting on that this week.

Leave comments here on the blog and I'll pass them along to our team.

Adios!

1 comment:

Travis said...

you know, she could always write it forward and you could mirror the image vertically and then upload it. :) but no one is gonna read this anytime soon. bon voyage!