- Pizza Hut Supreme Pizza looks great, smells great, tastes great. But it's an internal nightmare.
- A nap at 5:30 PM doesn't indicate a normal bedtime later that evening.
- If I don't have to get up (like to get the kids on the bus, be somewhere, do something), then, frankly, I'd rather not.
- I have much to do. The thought of structuring my Saturday around what I need to do, rather than the kids' obligations, is somewhat pleasing to me.
- If I don't clean my bathroom soon, I might have to report myself to the Health Department.
- Candy Salyer would be so disappointed in me if she was in my bathroom. (Seriously, that's who I thought of this morning when I looked around and realized that I could not let this slide one more day. It's not my mom I worry about anymore; it's Candy Salyer. Go figure.)
- Regardless of what time you atually get out of bed, coffee is a necessity.
- The thought of singing a Jimmy Webb tune to close the church service tomorrow is EXTREMELY pleasing to me. I need to practice.
*Candy Salyer is the wife of my good friend and co-worker Kevin; Candy is a kind and gentle woman who does a great job of keeping her family organized and CLEAN. Mostly with a beautiful smile on her face. I wonder if she ever reads my blog? 'Cause now she's like, famous and all....