Monday, March 9, 2009

The World Today

“We’re taking our eyes off of Jesus and putting them on the economy.” - Perry Noble


I read this tonight on Tony Morgan's blog.  Tony is one of the leaders at Newspring Church, where we're headed for a one-day conference later this week (thanks to a generous sponsor!)

Newspring is known for a no-holds-barred attitude when it comes to spreading the gospel and preaching the truth.  They love Jesus.  They love people.  

I'm looking forward to what we'll encounter....


"The two biggest problems in this country are consumer debt and obesity. It’s not because we don’t have enough. It’s because we don’t manage what we have well.” - Perry Noble

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am trying very hard to keep focused on Jesus, and not on the economy. I know my future lies in the hands of Jesus, but need to keep reminding myself of this in the "here and now." Thanks for sharing.