Monday, October 11, 2010

Bullet Points And A Song Worm

A few random Monday thoughts:
  • I woke up with a headache. What's up with that? 
  • Well, in hindsight, I started a book last night at 11:30PM and didn't put it down until I'd read the entire thing. John Sandford, crime novel, brand new...a nice diversion. I guess my four-hour nap screwed up the entire day's schedule. I don't know what time I went to sleep, but I guess that might be part of the headache problem.
  • Speaking of books, my mom is my library. She gets on the waiting list for every book by her favorite authors. She brings home about four books a week. She passes them on to me. It's kind of like the old-fashioned BookMobile, except it's my mom, which makes it better. My mom is awesome.
  • The kids are out of school today. We're going to the zoo. All morning, I've been thinking of the song I used to teach my kindergarteners: "We're going to the zoo-zoo-zoo / How about you-you-you? / You can come too-too-too / We're going to the zoo-zoo-zoo".  It's rather annoying.
  • I am feeling very insecure today. Probably gonna do some navel-gazing and try to figure this one out.

No comments: