Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fulfilling My Vows

Listening to the new Jesus Culture cd. It is just what I need today. This passion, the mood, the lyric - everything about it suits me.

God meets us where we are, and gives us what we need.
Here I will bow down / say that I need You
Here I will worship / say how I love You
"Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. For you, God, have heard my vows; you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name. Increase the days of the (my) life, (my) years for many generations. May (I) be enthroned in God's presence forever; appoint your love and faithfulness to protect (me). Then I will ever sing in praise of your name and fulfill my vows day after day." - Psalm 61
I want to know You / let Your spirit overwhelm me
Let Your presence overtake my heart


1 comment:

Lindsay Durrenberger said...

powerful, beautiful, strong. thank you for sharing and being the conduit to my own worship sesh in my cubicle.