Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Marriage Is Work


God’s not looking for us to say “I’m sorry” and then keep repeating the same sin over and over…He’s looking for us to be broken, repent and cry out, “I don’t want to live this way anymore!!!” - Perry Noble

We visited NewSpring Church last Sunday, checking out their satellite location at the Florence Civic Center. It was an interesting adventure, seeing how a group of passionate and fully committed folks come together to office a worship experience using technology and a lot of smiles.

I went to check things out in the light of PCC's future endeavors.

I left powerfully impacted by the message of the day.

If you are married, I want to encourage you - no, let me say I want to beg you to watch the message that Perry Noble preached last week. You can log on to their site and literally go to church. Skip through the music if you are short on time (but it's brilliant and worth whatever you have to set aside - you will worship!)

If you are married, you need to hear what Perry has to say. It's from the Bible. It's true. And it matters. If you're not married, it still matters - for your future, for your friends, for your family.

For me, it's personal.

I hope you'll watch. Go here to see Message #5 in the series Five Lies of the Devil.

No comments: