Monday, June 14, 2010

So Long Self Day Six pt 2


Things I don't know yet
Only the things I don't need to know yet
Things I'm learning
How to be content with who I am and what I have
Things I'm praying for
Taping a message on Wednesday
My friends Bob and Jeanne
Things that are getting on my nerves
My own inability to relinquish control
Cancer. Cancer is stupid.
Things that scare me
God's not given me a spirit of fear, has he?
Things that make me happy
Making an incredible mirepoix and ending up with a great meal for my family

2 comments:

Bill said...

SSSSSSooooo...give us some insights gained during this "So Long Self" experience....

Brian C. Hughes said...

1 John 4:18a: There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear...

2 Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.