Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So Long Self Day Seven

Things I don't know yet
When, exactly, I'm going to get to the beach
What, exactly, it's going to take to motivate me to get back to the gym


What I'm learning
How valuable it is to work as a team and feel productive (Hi, Lindsay! Hi, Lori!)
How to relinquish control and let others rise to the occasion.

Things (people) I'm praying for 
Danny Buetow.
Bob and Jeanne.

Things that annoy me
A zit. I have a big, painful zit.
I wish I could get more sleep.

Things that scare me
Not much, right now.

Things that make me happy
Finally got my bangs out of my eyes.
Sydni Brawley's voice. The girl can SING!

And thus ends the week-long experiment.

The message is written and rehearsed. Brian has spent a few hours editing, coaching and today listening and giving great feedback. I practiced speaking to the cameras today.

I'm fine. And this was incredibly productive.

So long....

8 comments:

annieoddflower said...

Oh, Beth! I am so glad I came across you on the web! You are an inspiration and an encouragement to me!

Hope said...

I've really been enjoying these posts.

Hope said...

Oh my you two know each other and both read my blog. How weird is that! It's a small world after all. :)

Sydee Jay said...

I love you momma. You may not know this, but I do read your blog. I figure if you spend hours writing something maybe I should read it. I'm proud of you for working so hard on your sermon. I love you!

Bill said...

You seem a happier self today! Love what Sydee posted...that's the kind of thhing that can keep us parents going for weeks!

Holly said...

I'm gonna miss these posts everyday! And that shirt is super cute!

WhatAboutNovember said...

I don't see any zit, and I think you look adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

Smilng Beth is definitely the best Beth!