Monday, July 14, 2008

Big Stories Of The Bible Video

Here's the video we produced to launch the our series - even though, due to technical difficulties, we didn't really "launch" until two weeks in. There are a few inside jokes (our pastor is follically challenged, as is one of our worship leaders - who also preaches - and the creator of this video as well.)

Kudos to Scotty G., the other bald guy, for creativity and technical skill. The idea grew out of somebody's blog; I don't remember who, but another church did this overdub idea and posted it and we thought it was funny. **Yes, I DO know who - I tracked down Stephen Parris at unmediocre and he confirmed that it was, indeed, his team who sparked this idea for us. Thanks, Stephen! And y'all check out his blog - good stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job! I love Billy, and the "woohoo" at the end (maybe because I say that all the time)! Thanks for using our idea. That cracks me up!

Connie Kottmann said...

wow that red text on your post is psychedelic...ow...