Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thanks, Joe Cocker. I Needed That

Major props to Cole Phillips who blogs and pastors a church in Kyle, Texas. He posted this on his blog (I'm doing church research - I'm WORKING!) and I am ever so grateful.

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Joe Cocker fans? You'll get it. Young folks? Well, there was this guy, see...and there was this big festival in New York, see....

Ah, never mind. Just watch it, because you'll probably laugh anyway.

You've gotta hang in there past the first verse.

What do you think?

6 comments:

Cole Phillips said...

Thanks Beth. I'm a Billy Crockett fan too.

Bill said...

They just don't make great music like that of "the good ol' days" anymore. Back when you could really understand the lyrics! Thanks for sharing!

The Dude said...

I get by with a little help from my friends, in my little yellow submarine...

Jayne said...

Bahahahahahahahaha! Snorting my morning coffee through my nose. Thanks for the huge giggles!

EJ said...

See, now this just inspires me. It is kind of like pointalism. It gives the illusion, ANYONE can do it.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, memories. Super-funny. Thanks, Beth.