Monday, January 25, 2010

As Sweet As Honey?

One of the most fascinating components of communication via the internet is the ability for a conversation to continue after an event. I've seen it - and participated - in real-time commenting on awards shows, the concert for Haiti, the inauguration and other occasions.

I love how it happens on Sundays, as well, after church. It's intriguing to see people post their thoughts and reactions on Facebook, Twitter and blogs. I'm especially interested because it offers me a bit of feedback on the service.

Often, someone will connect the dots in a way that reveals something new to me.

Yesterday, my friend Connie did just that. She and I were both present at two events yesterday where we heard excellent communicators unpack different Biblical texts. Connie drew a few lines and put together a good blog post that made me think.

Check it out here. You'll like it.

My friend Connie and her husband, Tom.

1 comment:

Connie Kottmann said...

aw, thanks. I almost didn't post it, thinking it didn't make much sense. I'm glad I hit the upload button! :-)